Birthday ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Norelle is 8 months old

Hi all. Norelle is 8 months old today. My baby is a big girl now. But not in terms of her size though...she looks smaller than other babies at her age. Or rather, she is a petite baby. Not underweight, just petite. Small bones I guess, like me.

She is on her way to full recovery after her 1-month stint of endless sickness (fever, baby measles, running nose and cough) Her appetite is up again which means I will be occupied during night times making purees for her. I am not complaining, in fact, I enjoy doing so.

She is quite clingy to me now. Having her 'velcro' to me once she sees me is no fun - AT ALL! Just hope that this phase will pass soon. Other than that, she is fine. Always flashing her BIGGEST smile (no teeth yet) to everyone and displaying her endless energy.

Now she is starting to respond to me when I talk to her or ask her some questions. When I ask do the 'milk' sign, she will go and pick up her milk bottle and she will look at the aquarium when I ask her, "Where's the fish?". She will look for her rubber duckie when I ask her to. Well I know all these seem easy/small compared to other babies at her age but nevertheless, I am so proud of her achievements. The fact that she understands what I am saying is already a great feeling and having her responding to me is a bonus! I am looking forward to have more interactions with her.


The 'shy' look (only for 0.05 milisec)

At 8-Month Old - doing what she does best - SMILE :)

No comments: