Birthday ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Fever, fever go away!

Since this morning (about 4am) Norelle's forehead was quite warm. Took a temperature and it read 37.5oC. Fed her paracetamol and about an hour later the temperature subsided. Phew! HY and I didn’t manage to get enough sleep and I kept waking up taking her temperature every now and then. Have no idea what causes the fever – could it be she’s teething?

Morning came and off we send Norelle over to MIL’s. Called home while at work and Norelle was pretty cranky (as expected) and she vomited. Felt so helpless seeing her like that and even more so when there’s nothing I could do to take away her discomfort. She’s still having fever now – her temperature raised up to 38.2oC. She was very tired and she slept early (at 7.30pm). I fed her paracetamol again and she vomited it out together with her milk. But she continued to sleep even though her clothes (and mine) were covered with puke. My heart ache looking at her being so weak and fragile. Just hope that the fever will subsides and I want to see my cheerful, active, smiley Norelle again….

No comments: