Birthday ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 3, 2007

My new found Abilities (so far...)

For the past few weeks/months, Norelle has achieved quite a lot at her age. Let's see...
@ 4 months she managed to flipped over succesfully and since then she wouldn't want to on her back and that makes our lives more challenging especially when changing her clothes/ diapers.
@ 5+ months - out of fun, one evening I tried putting her in a 'sitting' position just to 'try' out. To my surprise, she managed to hold on to that sitting position (no aid) for about 10 secs. I was estatic. Later on, I tried again and she did it again. I was so happy that I snapped so many pictures of her (more or less in a same position) till to a point where she got a bit awestruck - there, she got her first experience photographed by a 'papparazi'...:P

@ 6 months - she has been sitting quite well on her own at this time (but will still tumble over when she got excited). During the day, she'll be put in her cot (at MIL's) as my MIL does her chores. So, one fine day, she was playing in her cot and suddenly she started pulling herself up using the cot rail. My oh my...this girl is really daring. And the best thing was, when she managed to stand up, she will gave you the BIGGEST grin where you thought she strike the lottery! And from that day onwards, she has been busy 'perfecting' her new found ability. But this 'hard' work of her also resulted in many bumps on her head/legs/hands, etc. Now somehow it makes my life easier (sometimes) that I just put her in standing position when I change her clothes/diapers.

@ 7 months - Just few days ago I realised that she started to raise her cute lil' bum in the air as in getting ready to march forward but tend to stop everytime her bum was high up in the air. Then today she finally able to move forward on her knees - no more 'crawling' like a snake. It's still a funny sight seeing her getting on her 'fours' and doing the proper 'crawling'....

My baby is really a big girl now...

Norelle and her standing 'stint'


No comments: