Birthday ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Norelle is 11 months old!

Norelle is 11 months old today. Can't imagine that it's going be a year since she first came into the world. And it seems like only yesterday that I held the little body in my arms - looking so angelic and sleeping soundly away. Zap! now, she's busy walking around (she can walk pretty well now) I cant even sit down for a minute and yakking away (in her own language).

And remember that I posted about 'finally' Norelle's teething? Well, it turned out to be a false alarm. I waited and waited for like, a month and yet still nothing. Hmm..but yesterday I saw her 1st tooth cutting out on the lower left gum. This time I swear that it's really happening. I checked a few times and I can even feel the tooth with my finger when I was bathing her. When I told HY about this, he broke out into a song, 'All I want for birthday is my 2 front teeth'. Haha..

My baby is growing up now. Venturing into toddlerhood very very soon.


Mummy, will I be growing up soon?

No comments: