Birthday ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Norelle is walking...

On Wednesday (19th December) evening, Norelle and I were at the living room playing as usual. Half way through playing, she got up on her feet and clapping her hands - which is usual. She likes to display her ability of standing up and would clap her hands when she does. But that night, after getting up on her feet, she leaned herself forward and at that moment I thought she would fall down flat front on her face. But to my surprise, she didnt and she took her first step forward!!! Then only I realised that she's actually trying to walk - on her feet - on her own! Ha. Then she placed the next foot forward and slowly she made a few steps. I was estatic to witnessed this important milestone in her life.

She plonked on her butt after a few steps but that only made her more eager and more confident to get up and walk again. Each day, she is making progress by walking further and further. And she just can't get enough of walking - which means I have to walk with her too - right behind her. She's still abit wobbly, so I have to watch over her.

I recorded a video of her walking the walk:



No comments: