Birthday ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 11, 2008

Fun Day at Home

Yesterday was a public holiday, HY and I together with Norelle went for an early brunch at Subway, 1 Utama. We were there at about 11am after we met up with Tracey (the baker for Norelle's birthday cake - more on that in next post). Out goes the Christmas decorations and in comes the cheery blossoms and laterns, etc. And I love CNY!! I just love the hustle-bustle, the ever-so-loud 'dung dung chiang' songs (which seem never ending). But we have not started preparing for the festive season just yet.

We were there for a little walk and we went straight home after that. Upon arriving home, HY remembered that Alice (his 2nd sis-in-law) gave Norelle a small baby pool. He took it out and start inflating it. The 'baby pool' is really small but I guess that is why they called it 'baby pool'. So I brought Norelle up and change her into her bikini. See, I bought that sooooooooo long ago and she never really has the chance to wear it. Even though it's just at home, I can also dress her up for the appropriate occassion, right?

HY already filled the pool with water. She was a litlle bit sceptical when I first placed her in the water due to the temperature of the water. But that was only for a few minutes. Next, she was sitting in the pool happily splashing the water. She was enjoying so much with just hitting the water with her palms. Such a funny sight.

I wanna stay in here forever and ever and ever!

No comments: