Birthday ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Birthday to Mummy!

15 December was my birthday - 4 days apart from lil' Preston's. So this year since I'm still in confinement, we had a rather simple celebration at home. HY bought a cake for me (hehehe..still able to had my share of birthday cake). So all of us (together with my inlaws) just had a small celebration. HY gave a me BIG pressie the night before. He bought me a Sony DSLR-A300 camera :) Didnt expect that from him though. So now I can take lots of pretty pictures of my 2 lil' kiddos (but....please dont ask me to read the manual)





My birthday pressie from hubby :)

3 comments:

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

Happy belated birthday Jovy!!! Nice present!!!!! I've been eyeing that for a while but I waited for VT to get it for me for so long that I went to buy one simple point-and-shoot camera myself!

Stephanie said...

so sweet la ur hb... envy envy*

Mummy to 'Elle-Ton' said...

Thanks for the wishes :)

But I feel a bit heart-pain on the amount spent lor :P Can be used for a loooooooong shopping sprees leh...