Birthday ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Norelle @ 20+ Mos

Norelle turned 20 mos on 30.10.2008 and it's such a great joy to have her by our side. She's getting more and more responsive and she is getting more and more curious. She can express herself pretty well. She's on 3-word (sometimes more) syllabus. And it's amazing sometimes the words that are coming out from her mouth.

Mummy: Baby, do you want to go to class? (her kindermuzik class)
Norelle: Want
Mummy: So, we better get going.
Norelle: Mummy, late jor lor (we are running late)
Mummy: -_-!

Guess she must have picked it up from me as I was always rushing and telling HY that we are running late :P. Another of her favourite sentence is, "Ah Mi, I watch Barney, AHHHHH?" (with a super sweet and smiley face when she's saying this). She is OBSESS with that purple he/she creature! She asks for it day and night. First thing in the morning, before nap time and before bedtime. If we dont give in, she retaliates by screaming, kicking as if it's the end of the world!

Besides tons of DVDs, she also has other paraphernalia like a soft toy each of Barney and BJ (another character), a water tumble and a small velcro sling bag. The best is, she was being introduced to Barney only a couple of weeks ago. That purple creature sure knows the way to the little ones' hearts.

Other than that, she's all good and loves her 'didi' very much. She will constantly kiss my tummy and put her ears to it and strokes it. Awwww...so sweet. But I wonder whether she really understands that I'm actually carrying a lil' human being inside me??? I have less than 10 weeks to go before she actually meet her baby brother and right now, HY and I are spending as much time as we can with her. And I still cant believe that I will become a mother of 2 very very soon. Another thing is, I am still ponder whether I will have the same amount of love for my baby boy as I have for Norelle? I know people say of course, you will love each one of them 110%. Hmmm...we shall wait and see.......



6 comments:

LittleLamb said...

Happy 20th Months Norelle..

Vivianz said...

She is so smart too! My girl is so not royal... there was a period of time, she used to love Fun Song Factory so much, then Barney, then Banana in Pyjamas, then Hi-5... i have tons of different DVDs!!!!

Mummy to 'Elle-Ton' said...

littlelamb,
Thanks :)

viv,
Hahha..that's becos she doesnt know the existence of the rest of the cartoons. We didnt install the Cartoon Network and before this she watched Baby Einsteins only. I cant / dare not to imagine how she will reacts when she realises she's being 'deprive' from the rest!

Stephanie said...

you cant' keep d 'secret' from them for long as cartoon character is everywhere as soon as they find out them selves...

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

Wow big girl already. Gonna be jie jie soon!! If you need more Barmey DVDs, get them from me. Bryan outgrew them. I think i have EVERY SINGLE Barney DVD ever made!!!!!!

Mummy to 'Elle-Ton' said...

PL,
I'm gonna knock on your door very soon :)