Birthday ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

3rd Anniversary

We celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary on 24.09.2008. And it was a coincidence that I was on leave as I was due for my check-up. So kinda kill two birds with one stone :)

So in the morning we went to SJMC for my check-up. I was 28 weeks and our baby's doing very well. He weighed about 1.27kg and according to my gynae, at 28 weeks the baby should weighs at least 1.2kg. So, he is doing perfectly fine.

Then we went to Sunway Pyramid for our 'anniversary' lunch. It's much easier going for lunch when you have a child with you. So we settled for Sushi Zanmai for some Japanese feast. Norelle had the whole cup of chawan mushi and some rice too. And I, had too much of everything. HY still amaze how I can actually eat that much. Hahhahaa... well, I'm eating for '2' right? Thank goodness for this pregnancy I didnt gain as much weight as the previous time :)


2 comments:

Vivianz said...

how sweeeeet...... i will see what my hubby gonna do for us this year... hmmm...

Mummy to 'Elle-Ton' said...

hahaha..viv, U dont have to worry lah. Papa Sze sure will do something :)