Birthday ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 8, 2008

My little shopping queen

Norelle loves shopping or 'kai kai'. Everytime when she sees us change our clothes, she will automatically says, 'kai kai ah?' and will proceed to take her shoes from the shoes rack. Or sometimes she will fusses if we didnt bring her out. Anyway, I love to bring her out as I love shopping (nowadays it's more window shopping or bring-her-out-to-shopping-mall-and-let-her-run-around). She loves big spaces where she can practice her running and also training to be a good consumer (enter every single shop and pulls whatever is reachable and pretend to compare prices) :P
Well I guess I shouldnt complain much as there's a sayinng 'monkey see monkey do' and in this case I would say she's following HY (hahahhaa...)


'Ah-mi, let's do shopping..catch me if you can'





This picture has nothing to do with the 'shopping post. Just like the way her hair looks in this picture - so uber stylish :)

No comments: