Birthday ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 8, 2008

2nd Singapore trip - July 08

Here we are again in the lion city. The occassion for this trip was to celebrate the wedding of Uncle Howard and Aunty Joyce. For this time around, we stayed for 3 days and didnt do much cos not much time and nowhere else to go. But of course everytime when we make a trip there, I make sure that we wont come back empty handed. So for this trip I managed to get a Maclaren Ryder, light-weight stroller for Norelle and also a Graco infant car seat for our Prince-to-be. Oh, and also not forgetting mummy's loot from Aunty Jaslyn AGAIN...hahahha. Bought some Gymboree clothes for Norelle through the website. The last time was Old Navy. Hahahhahaa....Cant help it when the bargains are too good to let go. I hardly buy clothes from the stores anymore once I got to know the price the brands offer online. Cant imagine before this I used to pay such a high price for those stuff.

Back to the trip. Unlike the last trip, this time the weather was much cooler and it rained almost everyday when we were there. This time we stayed at Novotel, Clarke Quay and we loved the place. I think they have refurbished the hotel as it is very 'ultra-modern chic' look. The room was spacious enough and the bed was extra wide :) The hotel is right next to (more like attached) Liang Court whereby there's a Japanese supermarket (Mediya) and lots of Japanese frequent this place. So it's very convenient for us.

The three-day getaway ended very quickly and how I wish we get to stay longer. The next day when we got back to KL, we went for my routine check-up with my gynae. I was 20 odd weeks and the baby had grown quite a bit. According to doc, he seems to have a set of long and lanky legs :P And of course we were made certain once again about the gender. Haha...my boy doesnt seem to be 'shy' in showing us his asset in every visit.




Hi Singapore, remember me? I'm here again :)

You think this pose is ok? Can charm all the hansome leng chais in Singapore ah?

'Daaaaaaaaaaady, please grip me tight tight or...dont drop me into the pond. I just had my hair done.'

My best time during the entire trip - Pool time!

4 comments:

Vivianz said...

Norelle has grown so much... but not her hair lor... muahahahaha...

She's very cute! eh we should meet up before i leave or the next time when i am back, ngek ngek ngek.

Mummy to 'Elle-Ton' said...

I also wish her hair is longer lor..and yes, we should definitely meet up lah. It's been a while...

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

Howard got married??? Eh better go for all your holidays now. Later after bb is born, kena stay at home again.

Mummy to 'Elle-Ton' said...

Hahha...Howard 'finally' settle down lor. Hehehe...I know..hard to believe!