Birthday ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Unwrapping ceremony

Right after Norelle's birthday party on 27 January, that night itself we had the pressies unwrapping ceremony. I dressed Norelle up in a sweet polka dots dress from Oobi with a matching bloomer (hahaha...I was very into the theme of her birthday) This dress I bought yet again from an online shop in Singapore. Online shopping has been my best friend lately :)

There were so many toys given to her for her birthday. And she also received many dresses and tops. Enough to last her for another year!!! Hahahhaa....that save me lots of money :P But knowing myself, I know I will continue to buy more clothes for her lah. If not, I have no more excuse to go out.

So there you go, all the pictures of Norelle and her pressies. Once again, thanks everyone for all the lovely pressies.

Norelle posing with her birthday pressies

Let the work begins - unwrapping the pressies

Ta dah!!! The pressies unweiled


No comments: