Birthday ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

I know, I know, I am late...but not too late yet. And probably you all notice that I am catching up with my posts as my PC has finally decided to called off the strike and back to become the submissive type :)

Nevertheless, Happy Chinese New Year. This is Norelle's 2nd CNY and she has much more fun this year as compared to last year, she was barely a month old. And I had more fun too - I got to eat all the goodies which I was prohibited to touch last year. And more importantly, I got to dress Norelle up and myself too of course. I love festives period, they are the perfect excuse to buy things - especially for CNY, where everything have to be 'NEW' :)

We here at the Chew family would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very happy new year.


"Health makes all things possible,
Wealth makes all things work,
Love makes all things beautiful.
May you and your family are blessed with all 3 this year."


Hot Text - http://www.sparklee.com

No comments: