Birthday ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 2, 2009

Lil' Preston @ 3-week young

Ok, things started to change a little. This lil' fella finally kind off awake from his slumber and started to 'realised' that he's now no longer inside mummy's cosy big, fat tummy. He's awake for a longer stretch now. And oh boy oh boy, he can really eat. Apart from waking up, he's constantly looking foor food - in this case, I'm stuck with him. He doesnt like to poo. Every time he does the biz, he will cry. And yes, we checked his bum. No rashes or whatsoever. Maybe the food I ate? Cant help it though but will soon be over. Confinement ends in a week's time :)



He likes to do this 'fish' mouth 'ooooooooooo' so cute

See, cant be sleeping the whole day eh..Must do some workouts


Ok, I'm done with the workouts, and I'm hungry and I want my milk NOW!!!




2 comments:

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

So cute and chubby! Handsome boy!

LittleLamb said...

I like the 1st pic..like whistling

;)

Happy New Year to you & family