Birthday ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I am back!

Hello..it's been a while since the last post. It is certainly a busy month for all of us as my best friend, Crystal, got hitched on the 1 of March. And I brought Norelle to her first wedding dinner. I had to bring her along as my MIL was attending a wedding dinner as well. I was not too keen on the idea as she was still having a bit of loose stool. And you know how grouchy a baby gets during such event. But then, she was quite ok throughout the night but did passed some loose stool and my mom and I have to cleaned her twice. She had lost so much weight and she felt so light when I was carrying her. Poor baby :(

Finally the whole purging episode was over and guess what??? She started waking up in the middle of the night and cried (for no apparent reason). We thought she was teething as she was (still is) drooling a lot more and kept biting/chewing on things. I applied some teething gel, it did not helped...I was so shacked as I didnt have proper sleep for 2 weeks!

When I thought that I couldn't take it anymore and would just collapse there and then, she decided to let me have a rest and stopped waking up! Babies...they are SO unpredictable. And she is NOT teething. Ha!

Now things seem to well again and she has been eating well. She eats rice more often and she eats like a pirahna (with 2 teeth). She can finish 3/4 of a bowl of rice with an hard boiled egg, sometimes with some fish, tofu, pumpkin, etc.

Guess she is trying to catch up on those times when she was ill.

1 comment:

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

liu liu!! Norelle is so cute with her blouse on!