Birthday ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Christmas comes early?

Last Saturday, I received a nice surprise. Crystal came over in the afternoon and I went out to open the door gate for her. Then I saw it. In the postbox, I saw the handle of a paper bag sticking out from it. So, I opened the post box and a small paper bag was in it. I took it out from the post box and inside there's white cloth being rolled up and tied with a nice golden ribbon.

I imediately untied the ribbon and the cloth unfolded to a white Ralph Lauren Polo shirt. It's very obviously that the shirt is for Norelle as the size indicated for 18months. And I searched around in the paper bag but couldn't find a single card, paper or a note. So I do not know who sent it. I phoned HY and asked him but he was as puzzled as I am. HY went out in the morning and he said he didnt noticed the paper bag in the post box. So 'the sender' must have put the pressie in the post box after he left.

I felt suspicious and at the same time intrigued by this mysterious 'sender'. It's like Santa just delivered a Christmas pressie down the chimney but left unnoticed. I did asked around but to no avail. It was a nice surprise but on another note, this whole incident is a bit creepy. Hahaha...I don't mean it in the bad way, just that I only thought this will only happens in the movie.

So, whoever the 'Santa' is.....THANK YOU....


An early Christmas pressie

No comments: